Cardamom Essential Oil is extracted from cardamom seed through the process of steaming. it is used to treat the loss of appetite, colic, coughs, dyspepsia, flatulence, halitosis, headaches, mental fatigue, nausea, heartburn, sciatica, menstrual cramps, menopausal symptoms, and digestive upset like vomiting and nervous indigestion.
Extraction Method & Constituents :-Cardamom Essential Oil is produced using vapour distillation method. For this, plant seeds of the fruits are used just before they ripe. The yielding through the procedure is normally 1 to 5 %.
This oil also includes Terpinyl acetate, Linalyl acetate, linalool, sabinene, and 1,8-cineole.
- Botanical Name : Elettaria Cardamomum
- CAS NO : 8000-66-6
- FEMA NO : 2241
- Appearance : Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid
- Aroma : Spicy, woody, rich and sweet
- Consistency : Thin
- Solubility : Soluble in alcholes and with other organic solvent
- Blends with : Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Orange rose, Clove, Ylang-ylang.
Cardamom Essential Oil has a huge range of treatment properties for coughs, stomach discomfort, spasm and nervous problems. Typically, it is used for lung disease, high temperature fever, intestinal and bladder problems in Indian region. Apart from pharmaceutical utilization, Cardamom Essential Oil is also used as a fresh in cleansers, fragrances and cosmetics.
- It soothes the digestive system.
- It prevents nausea, and takes care of constipation.
- It cures problems related to loss of appetite.
- It helps in eliminating toxic material from the body through the kidneys.
- Cardamom oil helps in eliminating excess salt from the body.
- Cardamom oil fights depression and stabilizes blood pressure.
- Cardamom oil is effective against mouth ulcers, throat infections, etc.
- It offers remedy against cold, cough, bronchitis and flu.
- Cardamom oil is also used for treating various forms of cancer.
Features of Cardamom Essential Oil :-
- Accurate composition
- Long shelf life
- Safe to use
Keep out of the reach of children and avoid this oil if you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor's care.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums