Pumpkin Seed Carrier Oil extracted by the process of cold pressing from the pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seeds contains nutrients like omega proteins, iron, 6 fatty acids and zinc. It is a powerful source of health benefits of heart health, appearance of your skin, improve circulation, strengthen the bones, prevent depression, stimulate hair growth, eliminate inflammation, balance hormones and protect the prostate..
Product Details :
- Botanical Name: Cucurbita pepo
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Processing Type: Mechanically Refined
- Obtained From: Seeds
- Origin: China
- Color: Yellow to Pale Green Liquid.
- Aromatic Description: Pumpkin Seed Carrier Oil has an appealing, roasted nut scent.
- Common Uses: Pumpkin Seed Carrier Oil is a popular speciality oil in both massage and aromatherapy.
- Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
- Absorption: Absorbs into skin at average speed, slight oil feeling left on skin.
- Shelf Life: Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight).
- Cautions: None Known.
- Storage: It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life.