Rapeseed Carrier Oil is very high in minerals, vitamins and is high in GLA acids. It is also very affordable and suitable for all skin types.
Product Details :
- Botanical Name: Brassica napus
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Colour: Golden Yellow
- Aromatic Description: Rapeseed Oil has no scent
- Common Uses: Rapeseed Oil is a very common oil with Massage therapists and manufacturers. Aromatherapists also use the oil, though they tend to gravitate to the Sweet Almond.
- Consistency: Typical and Characteristic of Carrier Oils.
- Absorption: Rapeseed Oil is readily absorbed.
- Shelf life: Rapeseed Oil is very stable; users can expect a shelf life of 6 Months to 1 Year with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
- Important Note: The information provided is for educational purposes only