It is extracted from roots or rhizomes of Curcuma longa via the process of steam distillation.
Key Points :
The oil is highly soothing, healthful and energizing.
Comes with health-promoting phenols, vitamins and some other alkaloids.
Betters the overall health of the users.
Contains compound, which can stops the pernicious cell activation.
- Used for stimulating the immune system.
- Used for accelerating toxin elimination.
- Applicative for promoting new cell growth.
- Used for making antibacterial ointments, creams and cosmetics.
- Anti-cancerous in nature and effective against various types of cancer
- In the food industry, its main use is as a curative spice
- Widely used in the pharma industry for making anti-microbial, anti-fungal, pain reliving and antiseptic drugs, capsules and ointments.
- Improves the liver health due to presence of Ar-turmerone compound in the oil
- Its anti – oxidation and anti-inflammatory property is useful against hair loss and skin inflammation problems
- Useful as a good antivenin.
- Used for stabilizing the digestive system and curing irritable bowel, stomach ulcers, constipation, etc. It also dispels toxins from the GI tract.
- It can provide relief from a host of skin problems like acnes, pimples, pigmentation, scars, wounds, eczema, wrinkles, cuts, burns, etc.
- The oil can lower blood glucose levels in the body and also reverse insulin resistance.
- In aromatherapy, it is used for calming the nervous system.
- Also used as a natural oil for cooking purposes.
- It is used as a cure for Alzheimer’s as it is known to reduce amyloyd plaque build up in the brain.
- It has blood purifying properties and is especially helpful when used by menstruating women.
- Good for heart health and is effective against asthma attack.
- 5kg, 25kg, 180kg & 200kg Drums